Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SOOOOOOOO


So I felt there are just a few things I should write considering it has been almost 3 months since my last post. First: I moved back to Utah the beginning of May and I am way excited to be back, but I am missing my friends from Indiana a ton!! I have a few special friends coming back to Utah for school in the fall and I am way excited to have them here!! Second: Although I am way excited to be back in Utah and close to family I have already had to deal with the pleasures of family drama by being so close... I know that there is always good with the bad, but at the same time it reminds me of the liberation of family drama while I was in Indiana these past two years... It stresses me out and I'm sure I'll be used to it again in a little while, but the shock of it all again has really worn me down.. Third: I am NOT happy with the current state of the economy... Today GM filed bankruptcy, I have been home for over 3 weeks and I still don't have a job (the money is quickly running out), my mom can't find a decent job so she is at risk of losing her house and car (she was layed off from her previous job due to cut backs brought on by the ever plummeting economy...)Basically I am stressed...

Oh, so my sister is getting really close to having her little boy which is way exciting!! And my sister in law may have her little girl next week which is also super exciting!! I am so blessed to have such a great niece and nephew and I am looking forward to the new additions. :)

Well this is about all I can think to write about for now.

Peace :)

1 comment:

Michelle Heuer said...

Michelle!! About time I heard from you on ur blog. It is funny to hear you say that being back with the fam has worn you down and you miss the liberation Indiana gave you. I remember when you first arrived you missed utah and family so much...I am proud of you and all that you have accomplished!!
So Utah...sorry to hear about the whole job thing. Dallas is one of the places that is not feeling the hurt of the economy near as much, and I couldn't find a job either until March...lifeguarding from 5-9 am. Yup. And coaching for like 2 hours in the afternoon. But that's it. So I feel your hurt. You and your family are in my prayers. Miss you tons!