Friday, September 19, 2008

School is Stressful, but friends make it easier!!


So as I stated before, I am going to be finishing my Masters this coming May and then applying to another Masters program in Social Work. All I can say is that it is extremely stressful!!!
On a lighter note: I am so excited to be almost done with my first Masters!! I was talking with a friend last night and he said something that completely threw me off. He said "WOW you are an accomplished woman!" I thought about it.. and yeah.. I am accomplished! Instead of being so down on myself for not having all I want and feeling that I have not done as much as I could have, I am accomplished! I have been successful!! It made my load seem a little lighter, and I am so grateful for me friends and family for being that constant support to me!