Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Relationships

So I have been watching my friends lately and some of them are in really bad relationships. I don't understand what keeps them there... Well I think maybe I do, almost 6 years of Psychology tells me I do... But I just see how sad they are and I just want to shake them and tell them to get the hell out! I have seen so many horrible relationships and the after effects of those relationships, and it really saddens me that people can't get out of the situation before it becomes too much... So to all my friends out that who are in crappy relationships: GET OUT!!!
Loves. :)

2 comments:

Michelle Heuer said...

I do agree with you...too many ppl in horrible relationships and just don't see it. sad. So...it's been almost a month since you last posted, and I haven't seen you in forever and I miss you!!

The Lambert Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog??? The blogging world is way addicting! Kind of like facebook!