Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Trying this out


So I have decided that maybe it would be fun to start a blog. I have a lot of thoughts, and a lot of interesting experiences, so maybe I can just let everyone know about them.
A little about me:
I am currently a graduate student at Ball State University, pursuing a MA in Social Psychology. I plan to do nothing with this degree, instead I will be finishing up this degree and then pursuing a MA in Social Work. What can I say? I love school!
I love The Office. It is one of my all time favorite shows, and random Office quotes come out of my mouth at any given time.
I am 25 and still single. Apparently the boys around me didn't get the agenda about marrying me, cause they either married others, or are still single and not approaching me in any way, shape, or form. This is fine, but if I make it to 30 and I'm still in this position I will not be a happy camper :)
I have a great family, and great friends. I am so grateful to have them in my life!

This is about all for now, peace out!

4 comments:

Joel said...

Welcome to Blog-land! I look forward to hearing your innermost secrets and desires.

Hobbs Family said...

I am so excited that you started a blog I'm going to add you to mine!

Amy said...

Welcome to the blog world! I wanna hear more about your school plans!

Michelle Heuer said...

I feel your pain about the marrying thing! True, I'm not 25 but I'm 2 months from 23 and it is one of the reasons I am leaving Indiana. Cool that you started a blog!! I love reading blogs now that I have started my own :)